Arcadia Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card of the Week
Arcadian Academy Events KiKDuLs Jet Synchron
Duelist of the Week
It could be you...
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 240 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Arcadian Academy Events

3 posters

Go down

Arcadian Academy Events Empty Arcadian Academy Events

Post  Scyl Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:52 pm

As of now, Members of the Staff will be taking ideas for events over here at AA. Very Happy Please leave your suggestions down below.
Scyl
Scyl
Arcade Star
Arcade Star

Arcade Points : 1000031077

https://arcadianacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arcadian Academy Events Empty Re: Arcadian Academy Events

Post  ! Hopsin Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:37 pm

I have an idea of a Survivor Series. Everyone listed will be awarded card. There are two types of cards and you can only get to the Events next phase if you have both of them. Duels will only take place if you challenge eachother. I know the idea is not perfect yet but we can work on it, I'd like to give you all of the details when I see you.
! Hopsin
! Hopsin

Arcade Points : 3750

Back to top Go down

Post  *Klaus* Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:19 pm

I mean we could do a role playing tournament with pre-set characters and which ever character you get or chose you have to make a replica of his/her deck. Example we could have a Duelist Kingdom roleplay tourney. Scyl would be Pegasus and he would have to make the deck he used in duelist kingdom. Everyone would get a character and make the deck from then. We could also do one for Battle City.

Another idea we could have Regional type tourneys, ycs and nats.
host regional tourneys, every month. and only top 8 get invite to nats. YCS once every 2-3 months. top 8 also get invite to nats. Then Nats would be once a year. Assume we are still active and more members a year from now. to do these events we need more poeple. and we could possibly provide prices.

another thing would be from GX the "enlightened duelist" we could get 3-5 people which would be the starting enlightened duelist. Then we could make an Enlightened duelist dorm (just while this is going on, we could delete it after) but the way it will work. you can challenge the Enlightened people or they can challenge you. if you lose you become enlightened, if you win they turn back to normal. For the enlighten ones to win they must turn everyone in the acad enlightened or the regular people turn all them back to normal. Those are just some ideas. You guys can use. I have plenty more, But i will be on my way soon.
*Klaus*
*Klaus*

Arcade Points : 300

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down