Card of the Week
Jet Synchron
Duelist of the Week
It could be you...
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 71 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:43 pm

I challenge Fang

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I challenge Fang

Post  kritter9 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:23 pm

As show above Kritter9 Challenges Fang for her honar/to prove her no noob Twisted Evil

_________________
avatar
kritter9

Posts : 40
Arcade Points : 2200
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I challenge Fang

Post  Squibby on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:24 pm

im offering free showers to the duelists after their duel
avatar
Squibby

Posts : 92
Arcade Points : 400
Join date : 2015-03-05
Location : fires of purgatory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I challenge Fang

Post  Drace The Panda on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:42 pm

*hands boo boo the most perverted comment of 2015 award* gj buddy you make hopsin proud
avatar
Drace The Panda

Posts : 23
Arcade Points : 1700
Join date : 2015-02-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I challenge Fang

Post  ! Hopsin on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Drace The Panda wrote:*hands boo boo the most perverted comment of 2015 award* gj buddy you make hopsin proud
Boi pls, you call this perverted?

_________________
avatar
! Hopsin

Posts : 73
Arcade Points : 3750
Join date : 2015-02-23
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I challenge Fang

Post  Squibby on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:09 pm

I'm a Hopip wannabe wrote:
Drace The Panda wrote:*hands boo boo the most perverted comment of 2015 award* gj buddy you make hopsin proud
Boi pls, you call this perverted?

ikr?
avatar
Squibby

Posts : 92
Arcade Points : 400
Join date : 2015-03-05
Location : fires of purgatory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I challenge Fang

Post  ! Hopsin on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Squibby wrote:
I'm a Hopip wannabe wrote:
Drace The Panda wrote:*hands boo boo the most perverted comment of 2015 award* gj buddy you make hopsin proud
Boi pls, you call this perverted?

ikr?
Panda is the real pervert, walking naked all hairy and shit

_________________
avatar
! Hopsin

Posts : 73
Arcade Points : 3750
Join date : 2015-02-23
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I challenge Fang

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum