Arcadia Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card of the Week
Lord Shadow's test results! KiKDuLs Jet Synchron
Duelist of the Week
It could be you...
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 240 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Lord Shadow's test results!

Go down

Lord Shadow's test results! Empty Lord Shadow's test results!

Post  Mikan~ Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:04 am

Mikan~ vs Lord Shadow
+1 FF vs Yang Zing

Legend of test:
8/10 Knowledge of Cards. He seemed to have a good idea of what I played/what happened, however I did have to remind him twice to gain 1000 lp for Snatch Steal.

8/10 Misplays. he used that trap that doubles a Yang Zings defense when I didn't have enough attack to get over it, thus just inflicting a bit more damage on me, had you saved it you probably could have pro longed the duel a turn.

0/20 results of duel. 2-0 in favor of the tester.

2/10 control of duel, I was in control pretty much the entire time, the only reason I'm giving him any points is that he floated on Yang Zings game 1 for a few turns.

7/10 Main Deck Construction. I feel as if in a deck that loses this hard to floodgates, that in a floodgate format you should be maining at least 2 MST.

6/10 Extra Deck Construction. You run a lot of 2 of's I.e you only need one Beelze, I would suggest cutting the second one for a Spark Dragon or something of the sort.

2/10 Side Deck Construction. You only had 6 cards, and none of them counter the meta, consider siding some Fairy Winds, Mistake as you don't really add to hand, anything that really hurts the meta.

10/10 Sportsmanship. Seemed like a nice person, no qualms here.
5/10 Creativity of Deck. Standard Yang Zings.

48/100

0-60 = Blazing Soul Red<---- Welcome to Blazing Soul Red!
61-70 = Calm Soul Yellow
71-80 = Frozen Soul Blue
81-90 = Arcadian Hero
91-99 = Cosmic Champion
100 = Sun King

Congratulations and welcome to the academy!
Mikan~
Mikan~

Arcade Points : 150

Back to top Go down