Arcadia Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Card of the Week
Scyl's Guide to a Proper Fabled Deck KiKDuLs Jet Synchron
Duelist of the Week
It could be you...
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 240 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Scyl's Guide to a Proper Fabled Deck

4 posters

Go down

Scyl's Guide to a Proper Fabled Deck Empty Scyl's Guide to a Proper Fabled Deck

Post  Scyl Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:32 am

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents.

I thought that I would grace AA by posting a guide to one of my all time favourite decks. Fableds.

Without any further delay, let's go into the options you have in Fableds:

The Fabled Chawa(3)
During your Main Phase, you can discard 1 "Fabled" monster and Special Summon this card from your hand.

Chawa is pretty much the heart of the deck and acts as your main discard outlet for all of your other Fabled Monsters and acts as your main tuner for getting your Quasar as well as some mad pluses off Ragin.

Fabled Grimo(3)
If you control a face-up "Fabled" monster: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; add 1 "Fabled" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Fabled Grimro".

Grimo is your searcher of the deck. o3o. Yeah.

Fabled Krus(2-3)
When this card is discarded to the Graveyard, select 1 Level 4 or lower "Fabled" monster in your Graveyard, except this card, and Special Summon it.

It's a searchable Monster Reborn. I don't think I need to explain in depth how good that is, However be wary, It can brick your opening hands sometimes, if you lack discard outlets.

The Fabled Ganashia(2-3)
When this card is discarded to the Graveyard, Special Summon it. If this card is Special Summoned this way, it gains 200 ATK and is removed from play when it is removed from the field.

It's basically the highest level you can Special Summon by itself and the strongest with 1800 ATK, which can help you clean up late game. However, like most Fableds, they can brick your opening hands if you open to many.

Fabled Lurrie(2-3)
When this card is discarded to the Graveyard, Special Summon it.

It's pretty much the only way to get Formula and it helps edge out the levels on your Synchro plays.

The Fabled Cerburrel(2-3)
If this card is discarded to the Graveyard; Special Summon it.

Basically the only tuner you can Special Summon by discarding alone.

The Fabled Nozoochee(2-3)
During your Main Phase, you can discard 1 "Fabled" monster and Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned this way, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower "Fabled" monster from your hand.

The card you pivot off to make your big play, Quasars, OTKs, etc. I personally only run 2 because opening multiple copies Opening hand isn't ideal sometimes, also, it's not a good card to draw into late game.

Fabled Raven(1-2)
Once per turn: You can discard any number of cards, and if you do, this card gains 1 Level and 400 ATK for each discarded card, until the end of this turn.

This card is amazing, why most Fabled Players don't run it, I'll never know, but its' basically your mass discard outlet as well as gets you into your higher level Synchros.

Kushano(1)
You can discard 1 "Fabled" monster to the Graveyard except "Fabled Kushano" to add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.

It's a discard outlet from the graveyard. Only run 1 doe, because we don't like bricking.

Tech Cards(Monsters):
Unknown Synchron (1)
If you're opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only activate the effect of "Unknown Synchron" once per duel.

It's another Level 1 Tuner.

Reborn Tengu(3)
When this card is removed from the field; Special Summon 1 "Reborn Tengu" from your Deck.

It gives the deck a consisnent engine, however, I don't run it because of the bricks, dead draws and the fact that it clogs your board up.

Black Dragon Collapserpent and White Dragon Wyverburster(Black Dragon - 2/3, White Dragon 1/2)

A better engine than the Tengu Engine, Imo. I prefer this engine because it has the opition of not Special Summoning and can use the card you search off the Dragons for Raven, Dealings, One for once, etc.

Spell Cards:

Upstart Goblin(3)
Draw 1 card from your deck. Your opponent gains 1000 Life Points.

Dark World Dealings(3)
Each Player Draws 1 card from their decks and then discards 1 card.

Basic Draw Power.

Soul Charge(1) Mind Control(1) Snatch Steal(1).

Duh.

One for One(1);
Send one monster from your Hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 1 Monster from your Hand or Deck.

So you can drop Quasar more consistently and helps you keep going. You do not get your Fabled Monsters' effects, however.

Monster Reincarnation(2)
Discard 1 card, then target 1 Monster in your Graveyard; Add that target to your hand.

It lets you recycle Grimos and Krus while at the same time triggering your Fabled effects.

Traps:

Reckless Greed(3)
Draw 2 cards. Skip your next 2 Draw Phases.

I don't like bricking.

Extra Deck:

Fabled Ragin(2-3)
When this card is Synchro Summoned, if you have 1 or less cards in your hand, you can draw until you have 2 cards in your hand.

So much Plus.
I love this card.
Ragin 4 Life. <3

Micheal, the Arch-Lightsworn(1)
Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points, then target 1 card on the field; Banish that target. During your End Phase, Send the top 3 cards of your deck to the graveyard.

It helps clear for game and for plays. (Other effect wasn't mentioned cause it's useless in this deck).

Ancient Sacred Wyvern(1)

So much OTK.

Formula Synchron 2)

Duh.

The Fabled Unicore(1)

Mini Quasar.

Armades, Keeper of Boundaries.

Cuz, It's good.

T.G. Hyper Librarian.

Of fucking course.

Vulcan the Divine.

It helps clear your board up for more plays and bounces an opponent's card. It helps with OTKs and Quasar plays.

Stardust Dragon.

Cause, I don't like getting quickscooped by Raigeki + Dark Hole.

Shooting Star Dragon.

Duh.

Shooting Quasar Dragon.

Duh.
Scyl
Scyl
Arcade Star
Arcade Star

Arcade Points : 1000031077

https://arcadianacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scyl's Guide to a Proper Fabled Deck Empty Re: Scyl's Guide to a Proper Fabled Deck

Post  ! Hopsin Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Too much reading boi
! Hopsin
! Hopsin

Arcade Points : 3750

Back to top Go down

Scyl's Guide to a Proper Fabled Deck Empty Re: Scyl's Guide to a Proper Fabled Deck

Post  Squibby Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:09 pm

I'm a Hopip wannabe wrote:Too much reading boi

tl;dr its a garbage deck dont play it
Squibby
Squibby

Arcade Points : 400

Back to top Go down

Post  ! Hopsin Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Squibby wrote:
I'm a Hopip wannabe wrote:Too much reading boi

tl;dr its a garbage deck dont play it
No shit haha
! Hopsin
! Hopsin

Arcade Points : 3750

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Golem~ Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:08 pm

I found that Fabled and Darkworlds together make a wonderful Hybrid deck for fun, however, i wouldn't recommend it in a tourney or War.
~Golem~
~Golem~

Arcade Points : 2100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down